• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
The Information We Collect
LatestJobsToday.com believes in 100% permission-based marketing. Any information that you provide through the LatestJobsToday.com registration process or responses to offers made available to you through our site is completely voluntary. You always have a choice whether or not to disclose information requested in the survey, registration or offer form or to remain opted-in as a LatestJobsToday.com user. To subscribe, you must provide your state, your first name, last name and email address. LatestJobsToday.com may from time-to-time send you offers for goods and services relevant to the categories of interest you have chosen. LatestJobsToday.com will broadcast special offers that
would be of value to any online consumer to all LatestJobsToday.com subscribers. By signing up with LatestJobsToday.com, you are giving your consent to receive promotions or newsletters from LatestJobsToday.com, its affiliated entities and/or third-party marketing partners. Your participation in these offers is completely voluntary. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you may request to be removed by using the opt-out mechanism listed in the email messages you receive. To opt-out of email promotions from LatestJobsToday.com alone, you may send an e-mail to unsubscribe@LatestJobsToday.com. Please note that exercising an opt-out mechanism only applies to the company with which you exercised that right.
Lastly, LatestJobsToday.com does not collect credit card information or Social Security numbers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately should you receive a request for such net collects the information you provide at our websites.
LatestJobsToday.com maintains all personally-identifiable information in its proprietary database. LatestJobsToday.com remains dedicated to providing notice and choice to all LatestJobsToday.com subscribers. The last sentence in each and every offer from LatestJobsToday.com provides subscribers the option to unsubscribe and remove themselves from our database. Once a subscriber unsubscribes and chooses to be removed from our database, the subscriber will no longer receive any offers from LatestJobsToday.com. Please allow up to 72 hours for the removal process to be complete. Please note, however, the subscriber may still receive offers from other affiliated websites he or she subscribed to. The subscriber must either visit those websites to unsubscribe or unsubscribe through the link
provided in the affiliated website’s email advertisements.
Automatic Information/Digital Identifiers
We may automatically receive and store certain types of information about you through the data sources listed
You may be familiar with the term ” cookies ” , which are unique alphanumeric identifiers that store information on
We also collect information through our web server applications. This information includes your Internet Protocol or “IP ” address, date/time stamp, browser type, and referring URL. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track visitor traffic, and aggregate demographic data. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Additionally, we may use pixel tracking technology to track the completion of transactions with us or our advertisers, the source information for those transactions, and your IP address, date/time stamp, browser type, and referring
websites or through LatestJobsToday.com technology.
LatestJobsToday.com complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and does not knowingly solicit or collect information from children.